Appel à communications : 5th Gulf Research Meeting, University of Cambridge (Royaume-Uni), 25-28/08/2014 — LIMITE : 15/02/2014
The objective of the Gulf Research Meeting is to provide an academic environment to foster Gulf studies and to encourage scholarly and academic exchange among those working on or interested in the developments taking place that are defining the Gulf region and their constituent societies. The Gulf Research Meeting will be hosting 14 workshops. Some of the topics are:
– Social Media and the Changing Context of Politics in the Gulf
– The United States and the Gulf: Towards a Reassessment of Gulf Commitments and Alignments?
– Employed, yet underemployed and underestimated: Leadership, ownership and work motivation in the Gulf
– Green Economy in the Gulf Region
– Enhancing the Learning Ecosystem in the GCC: Learning Outside the Classroom
– The GCC State’s Foreign and Security Policies after the Arab Spring
– Determinants of Future Migration in the Gulf – Gulf Labor Market and Migration program. Etc.
Deadline for applications February 15, 2014.
Accepted paper presenters will be eligible for a travel allowance.
Contact Elsa Courdier under email@example.com.