Doctoral student in History of Religions specialising in Islamology, Lund University — LIMITE : 15/02/2022
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has around 44 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
Lund University welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We regard gender equality and diversity as a strength and an asset.
Information about doctoral studies at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology can be found at https://www.ht.lu.se/en/
Doctoral education. Departmental work, such as teaching and administrative tasks, can be assigned.
Admission requirements for doctoral studies in each subject are specified in the relevant general syllabus, available at https://www.ht.lu.se/en/education/phd-studies/general-syllabi/
The selection process will primarily take into account the applicants’ ability to benefit from third cycle studies. This is assessed against the criteria quality, quantity, progression and relevance.
The application must include:
– records of first- and second-cycle studies (attested copies of official transcripts of records)
– first- and second-cycle theses/degree projects
– a list of other relevant administrative and educational qualifications
– scholarly journal articles, reports or papers of relevance for the subject
– where applicable, documented skills in a language of relevance for the research studies
– project proposal (1500 words max. excluding references)
Please note that you need to upload all documents (theses/degree projects, articles, project plan etc.) with your application, in the pdf-format.
Type of employment
Limit of tenure, four years according to HF 5 kap 7§.
|Type of employment||Temporary position longer than 6 months|
|First day of employment||2022-09-01|
|Number of positions||1|
|Last application date||15.Feb.2022 11:59 PM CET|