Professor/Associate Professor in International Relations, University of Reading, Reading (Royaume-Uni) — LIMITE : URGENT
We are seeking to appoint an Associate Professor or Professor in International Relations who can provide research leadership in her/his respective field, participate in large-scale collaborative grant applications, and contribute to teaching, administration and outreach.
You will have:
– Outstanding research publications
– A strong interest in securing research funding and maximising the impact of your research activities.
– Enthusiasm for the task of developing the School’s research agenda.
– Specific expertise in International Relations.
– Experience of both undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
Please quote the relevant reference number, and state whether you want the application to be considered for a professorship or an associate professorship. We value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.