Coll., Journal of Muslims in Europe, 2014, vol. 3, n°2.
- Exploring the Impact of Islamophobia on Visible Muslim Women Victims: A British Case Study — Chris Allen, p. 137 –159
- Right to the Holy Word. A Brief Ap.roach to Linguistic Claims in a Pluri-cultural Public Sphere: An Italian Case-Study — Giancarlo Anello, p. 160 –180
- The Rise and Fall of Tariq Ramadan in the Netherlands: The Interplay of Dutch Politics, Media, and Academia — Annemarie van Sandwijk, p. 181 –208
- Position and Self Understanding of Sunni Muslim Imams in Norway — Cora Alexa Døving, p. 209 –233
- Book review: Why The West Fears Islam: An Exploration of Muslims in Liberal Democracies, written by Joselyne Cesari — Mohammed Hashas, p. 235 –238
- Book review: Thinking Through Islamophobia. Global Perspectives, written by S. Sayyid and AbdoolKarim Vakil — Agata S. Nalborczyk, p. 239 –241
- Book review: Transnational Islam in Interwar Europe: Muslim Activists and Thinkers., written by Götz Nordbruch and Umar Ryad — Egdūnas Račius, p. 242 –244