Appel à communications : 18th Annual International Congress of the Mediterranean Studies Association, Université d’Athènes (Grèce), 27-30/05/2015 — LIMITE : 01/02/2015
Sponsors of the congress include the Mediterranean Studies Association, the University of Athens, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Kansas, Utah State University, and the Institute for Mediterranean Studies, Busan University of Foreign Studies, Korea.
Guidelines for Submission of Proposals
1. You may submit a proposal for an individual paper presentation, a complete session, or a round table panel on any Mediterranean topic and theme. The typical session will include
3 or 4 papers, each lasting twenty minutes, a chair, and (optionally) a commentator. (For examples of paper, roundtable panels, and session topics, and the range of subjects, see the programs from previous congresses.)
2. Submit a 150-word abstract in English for each paper, and a one-page CV for each participant, including chairs and commentators, as well as each participant’s name, email, regular address, and phone number. Proposals for complete sessions or roundtables need to include the chair’s name. Only ONE paper proposal per person will be accepted.
3. Deadline: The deadline for submissions is February 1st, 2015. We will, however, continue to accept late submissions on a case by case basis after this deadline.
4. If you are giving your paper in a language other than English, please let us know and give us the title of your paper in that language as well as in English.
5. The MSA does not allow papers to be read in absentia.
6. Proposals for papers and/or sessions must be submitted through the MSA website: https://www.mediterraneanstudies.org/ .
Membership and Congress Registration
All accepted participants must be 2015 members of the MSA as well as register for the Congress no later than February 1st, 2015. Late registrations will be available until March 31st, 2015.
Please be advised that those who have not registered by April 1st, 2015, will be removed from the program.
After the congress, you are encouraged to submit your revised, expanded paper for consideration for publication in the Association’s double-blind, peer-reviewed journal, Mediterranean Studies, published by Penn State University Press.
Plus d’infos : https://www.mediterraneanstudies.org/
Télécharger l’appel : Call for Papers–ATHENS, 2015b