Assistant/Associate Professor in International Political Economy, Qatar University — LIMITE : 31/05/2014
3. Provision of a general educational lectures and sessions for students
4. Active participation in the department, program and college committees
5. Commitment to research and scholarship
2. Relevant teaching experience
3. Fluency in Arabic and English Required Documents
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
- A three-year renewable contract.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
- Educational allowance for candidate’s children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
- Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
- End-of-contract indemnity.